The KEMRI / UW research collaboration aims to conduct interdisciplinary, setting – specific research aimed at improving the lives of women and children living in Kenya.
We are looking for motivated, committed, and honest staff members to join / continue working with our team.
Job Title: Study Nurse
Location: Homa Bay District Hospital, Homabay County
Job Description: The Study Nurse will be responsible for screening, examining, and enrolling participants in the study and conducting follow-up appointments with participants and caregivers.
The Study Nurse will also assist with miscellaneous KEMRI/UW study activities including data entry, data query response, attend trainings, weekly reporting, on this and other related studies.
- Diploma in Nursing or related training
- Holds a current practicing license
- Three years of working experience as a Nurse
- Demonstrated competency in standard specimen processing
- Computer literate
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and listening skills
- Must be able to work in a professional and ethical manner with competence, accountability, and integrity
Terms of Employment: One (1) year renewable contract as per KEMRI scheme of service.
Remuneration: Compensation is negotiable within a relevant grade, based on educational levels, relevant experience and demonstrated competency. The salary scheme is based on the KEMRI salary scales.
How to Apply