Dreams Program – Sub-County Field Coordinators NGO Jobs at Impact Research
Reports to: Technical Advisor, DREAMS
The Field Coordinator is the overall in charge of DREAMS Program activities at the sub-county level.
S/He shall oversee and coordinate all planned activities, including providing technical support to the program implementation sta¬ff; and ensure provision of services to eligible AGYW beneficiaries under the DREAMS program at the sub-county level
Based in Gem, Ugenya, Ugunja, Alego Usonga, Rarieda, and Bondo sub-counties of Siaya County
Field Coordinators Job Responsibilities
- Ensure that program activities are carried out according to the laid down guidelines; coordinate with various stakeholders and SCHMT to ensure smooth implementation of the project work plan and budget.
- Ensure and take part in screening, and enrolment of the eligible AGYW into the DREAMS program.
- Provide support supervision to the Mentors and ensure smooth and e cient running the Safe Spaces.
- Ensure each beneficiary receives all the appropriate DREAMS interventions.
- Provide adequate linkage and referral of AGYW for DREAMS’ services and services not off¬ered in DREAMS.
- Liaise with community members and stakeholders on service provision to DREAMS program beneficiaries
- Prepare and submit quality progress reports on programs’ activities on a monthly basis and as required to the Technical Advisor.
Qualifications for the Field Coordinators Job
- Must have at least a Bachelors degree in Social Sciences, Public Health or health related field.
- Must have at least 3 years experience of working with adolescents, OVC or vulnerable populations.
- Experience working with DREAMS Initiative is highly desirable.
- Must possess the following qualities: attention to detail, excellent teamwork, good communication skills, ability to work with minimum supervision, and high level of professionalism.
- Must be willing to visit activities in the field at least 80% of the time
How to Apply
Submit applications, clearly indicating on the envelope the position you are applying for, complete with CV, copies of certificates and testimonials, names and telephone numbers of two professional referees, current and expected salary, to reach the undersigned not later than 11th August 2017.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The Human Resources Manager
Impact Research and Development Organization
P. O. Box 9171-40141