Substation Technician Jobs at The Kenya Electricity Transmission Company Limited (13 Posts)
REF: KETRACO/5/1C/40/95/Vol I –B
The Kenya Electricity Transmission Company Limited (KETRACO) is a 100% state-owned corporation incorporated on 2nd December, 2008 under the Company’s Act, Cap 486 as a State Corporation.
The Mandate of the Company is to plan, design, construct, own, operate and maintain high voltage electricity transmission grid and regional power inter connectors.
KETRACO’s Vision is to be a world-class electricity transmission company and the leading inter connector in Africa.
Substation Technician Job Requirements
- KCSEC-(minus) or comparable education qualifications;
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KNE
- Certificate in Computer Packages;
- Switching Certification is an added advantage;
- Certificate of good conduct.
Terms Of Service And Remuneration
The appointment to positions No. 1to 4will be on permanent and pensionable terms while position No. 5will be for a contractual period of one(1) year renewable subject to satisfactory performance and delivery of set performance targets and outcomes
The successful candidates for the positions will be offered competitive remuneration on package in accordance with the Company guidelines.
How to Apply
- Candidates who meet the requirements should submit their applications so as to reach the address shown below (clearly stating the reference in the letter and on the envelop by close of business on 8th December, 2016.
- Applications to include CVs with details of day time contacts, current and expected salary, notice period required to take up appointment, names and contacts of three referees. Applicants must also attach copies of all Certificates/Testimonials, and copy of National ID/Passport.
- The Managing Director, Kenya Electricity Transmission Company Limited, KAWI COMPLEX, 4thFloor,Popo Road, South C, along Red Cross Road, P.O. Box 34942 – 00100, NAIROBI.
- KETRACO is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Applications without the relevant qualifications, copies of documents/details as sought for will not be considered. Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.