Supplies / Procurement Officer
- Diploma in purchasing and/or supply management.
- Experience in a similar role will be an added advantage.
- Degree in relevant course will be an added advantage.
Skills and Attributes
- Personal integrity and transparency
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Demonstrate ability to work constructively in a team
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel)
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Health and safety management
- Demonstrated ability to manage distribution processes and inventory control
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, policies and procedures.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Checks each delivery of goods to confirm specifications are met.
- Updates all records including but not limited to bin cards, goods received/returned notes, acknowledgement vouchers of goods delivered all sites.
- Monitors expiration dates of all items and informs the technical officers responsible
- Implements distribution plans provided by the technical team
- Updates the supplies register of supplies procured and record all distribution movements
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts and reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by inspecting equipment and issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
How to Apply
To apply send a detailed CV to [email protected] latest by 30th January 2017