Our client specializes in value-added chemical solutions and is one of the leading companies in almost every sector of the distribution market. They are looking to fill the position of a Supply Chain Administrator for their office based in Nairobi, Kenya. The successful candidate must have great knowledge of AX – ERP system.
- Accept all orders and ensure that they are processed and delivered timeously.
- Coordinate stock movements with customer and warehouse team.
- Ensure that all internal customer queries are followed up and provide feedback.
- GRN incoming stock including costing control, stock quantity control and documentation control.
- Monitor stocks and inform Product Managers of potential stock shortages.
- General knowledge on documentary requirements for imports and exports.
- General knowledge and understanding of FECs, Bills, LCs etc.
- Liaise with the clearing agents regarding the sea freight shipments if required.
- Manage both ETD’s and ETA’s to ensure goods arrive as per clients expectation.
- Receiving stock into the warehouse on the system ensuring invoices match delivery quantities.
- Any Adhoc duties as might be required within the department.
- Must have a Diploma in purchasing and supplies.
- Minimum 3 years’ works experience thein relevant field.
- Must have excellent knowledge in Excel and AX-ERP systems.
- Strong administration skills coupled with meticulous attention to detail.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, stress tolerance and resilience.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask and follow through on assigned tasks.
- Problem analysis and problem solving; customer service orientation; adaptability.
- Skilled at the understanding of quality issues and the consequences of non-compliance.
- Demonstrate a concern for and understanding of customer needs.