Supply Chain Officer Jobs at Judiciary Training Institute
Supply Chain Officer Jobs
Reporting to the Deputy Director, Finance and Administration, this position will manage the Institute’s supply chain management functions to ensure timely procurement of required items and services.
Supply Chain Officer Job Responsibilities
- Assisting in determining the Institute’s procurement needs and developing annual, biannual and quarterly procurement plans;
- Reviewing and processing purchase requisitions from user Divisions to ensure clarity and adequate specifications;
- Preparing procurement transactions and providing a liaison link between supplier and user Divisions;
- Providing support in the negotiation of contractual agreements with suppliers to ensure value for money;
- Ensuring that internal customer and supplier relationships are maintained and
- Managing the Institute’s asset register and stores.
Qualifications for Supply Chain Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or other related field;
- Five (5) years’ experience in Supply Chain Management in a learning institution, publishing house or service organization with multiple procurement requirements;
- Professional qualification in purchasing and supplies management;
- Experience in procurement of educational related products and services in a large scale environment;
- Extensive knowledge and implementation of the Procurement Act;
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
How to Apply
All applications MUST be received Not Later Than 23RD November 2016 Only successful candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. The Positions will be for three (3) years renewable contract The Judicial Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and selects candidates on merit through fair and open competition from the widest range of qualified candidates. The Secretary Judicial Service Commission P.O Box 40048-00100 Nairobi Commission Secretariat: Mayfair Centre Ralph Bunche Road, Upper Hill, 5th Floor