Vacancies In The County Department Of Finance, Planning And Vision2030
REF: SCPSB/17/08/16 Supply Chain Management Assistant II J.G ‘J’
Terms of Service – Permanent and Pensionable
Salary Scale: Basic Ksh.24, 662 x 1,233 – 25,895 x 1,285 – 27,180 x 1,340 – 28,520 x 1,398 – 29,918 p.m.
Supply Chain Management Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Enforce compliance to procurement process as per the guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Preparation and proper maintenance of stores records;
- Conducting market research and surveys by collecting data;
- Assisting in preparation of Annual Procurement Plan and Annual Supply Chain Reports;
- Supervision of staff working in Stores and Procurement Offices e.g. Stores Clerks, Storekeepers, Supply Chain Management Clerks, etc.; and
- Obtaining quotations from potential suppliers and processing the same for decision making.
Requirements for Supply Chain Management Job
- A Diploma in Supply Chain Management (final stage) from Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply Management (CIPS) or its equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- Must be a member of KISM and any other related professional body recognized in Kenya.
- KCSE grade C plain or approved equivalent;
- Served satisfactorily in the grade of Senior Store-Keeper with the County, or equivalent and relevant position with Public Service or Private
- Sector organization for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Computer literate (with strong Microsoft Excel Skills)
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website, attach copies of their credentials and send to The Secretary/CEO Siaya County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 390-40601, BONDO OR EMAIL us on [email protected] So as to reach the Board on or before Tuesday, 6th September 2016 at 5:00pm