The Kenya Veterinary Vaccines Production Institute (KEVEVAPI) is a state corporation established under the State Corporations Act, (CAP 446) through Legal Notice No. 223 and
operating under the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries, The State Department of Livestock mandated with the production, manufacturing, research and marketing of veterinary vaccines. In order to strengthen the corporate strategy and our market leadership, we invite dynamic, innovative and self motivated candidates to submit their applications for the following position.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the job holder shall be responsible for rational application of appropriate institutional and government-approved supplies and procurement procedures that ensures optimum utilization of available resources
Supply Chain Management Officer Job Responsibilities
- Ensuring compliance with established and internationally recognised procurement procedures.
- Carrying out inventory control, procurement, custody, physical distribution, utilization;
- Preparing procurement plans and budgeting;
- Maintaining database of supplies and suppliers ;
- Compiling Tender documents
- Stock-taking and disposal of unserviceable and obsolete stores in the appropriate manner;
- Generating procurement reports;
- Scrutinizing requisitions;
- Maintaining movable and immovable assets register;
Qualifications for the Supply Chain Management Officer Job
- Bachelors degree in any of the following :- Commerce , Business Administration, (Supplies Management option), Economics, Procurement And Supplies Management,
- Marketing or their equivalent from a recognized Institution;
- Registration with KISM and Licensed to practice;
- Member of Certified Institute of Purchasing and Supplies (CIPS).
- Minimum of Three years post experience ;
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on Leadership and integrity.
How to Apply
Application should be accompanied with Copies of Relevant Academic and Professional certificates, Testimonials, National Identity Card or Passport and other relevant supporting documents; a detailed Curriculum Vitae stating current position, remuneration, email and other contact details as well as names and contacts (telephone and email address) of three referees familiar with your qualifications and work experience. Shortlisted candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and should submit among other documents the following:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigation;
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission;
- Report from the Approved Credit Reference Bureau.
Interested applicants should submit ten (10) hard copies of their applications which should clearly be marked ‘Application for the position of…………………….. Ref. No…. Applications must be received on or before Friday, 16th December 2016 at 12 noon. Kenya Veterinary Vaccines Production Institute P.O. BOX 53260 00200 Head Office, Embakasi off Enterprise Road, Road A, NAIROBI, KENYA