Job Category: Purchasing & Procurement
Monsanto is an agriculture company with more than 20,000 employees focused on making a balanced meal accessible to everyone. We work to help farmers produce food in a more sustainable way. We think about how our food is grown so farmers have the tools they need to have better harvests. We believe that bringing diverse perspectives together is the most effective way to develop creative solutions to some of the world’s biggest challenges. Career opportunities at Monsanto range from farming, plant breeding and engineering to marketing, environmental science, IT and many other areas. We’re always looking for exceptional professionals interested in developing a strong career while collaborating to develop solutions for sustainable agriculture. Sound like a job for you?
Duties and Responsibilities
- The candidate will be responsible and accountable to both partners and procurement teams to deliver e-procurement tools to enable efficiency through tools utilization and enables decision through clean data.
- The candidate will assess the various existing procurement tools between countries, industries and creating recommendations for adoption and process’s improvement.
- The candidate will be responsible to create and implement change management strategies and plans to ensure commitment among key stakeholders for the tools implementation and changes.
- The candidate will actively seek opportunities to increase data quality by identifying future needs to evolve procurement solutions, spend visibility and optimization
- The candidate will define measures of success including but not limited to procurement efficiency and quality, innovation and scalability.
- The candidate will build successful, collaborative relationships with procurement peers and suppliers to drive e-procurement tools adoption and deliver a unified procurement vision
- The candidate will comply with standard, sourcing procedures and project complexity deliverables and business process improvements to increase efficiency and enable business agility
- The candidate will cultivate a culture of innovation in all e-procurement tools to sustain procurement relevance and success
- BS/BA degree plus minimum (5-7) years business experience in the Supply Chain Management / Technology Management/Project Management.
- 5-7 years procurement end to end change management experience
- Experience in SAP / Ariba / Automated trade systems / e-commerce tools or similar systems.
- Successful track record in a system and process role
- Prior proven cross-functional team leadership skills required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strategic focus with the ability to analyze, formulate, and implement strategies to significantly drive efficiency and productivity
- Proven speaking & presentation skills, and superb written communication skills
- Demonstrated consultative and collaborative skills
- Exceptional attention to detail combined with ability to tie detail to vision
- Proven ability to influence others across groups and win concessions without damaging relationships
Why work with us?
- Life at Monsanto means collaborating with dedicated professionals in a stimulating environment.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- You will work with market leading brand products in a global organization.
- We provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and some of the best career development opportunities in the industry.
- Monsanto is named Great Place to Work in many countries around the world.
- Join our global team where your contribution will make a real difference!
How to Apply