Support Engineers Job At Alternate Doors, Kenya
Our Client is an IT Company currently recruiting Support Engineers
Support Engineers Job Responsibilities
- Resolve incidents, problems and requests escalated from 1st Line of Support on daily basis.
- Control and administer hardware, software and business application configurations and repair.
- Monitor all operations and services to ensure service quality is being delivered on daily basis.
- Keep affected IS customers informed about incident resolution progress.
- Provide routine maintenance, diagnostics and repair on PC hardware, printers and peripherals
- Development of equipment documentation and procedure manuals
- Compile reports on maintenance, parts replacement, repairs, modifications and systems utilization and conduct periodic inventory of supplies, tools and spare parts.
- Manage the equipment warranty replacement process with vendors.
- Set up and diagnose computer systems and hardware using the standard image
- Facilitate training for employees on proper care of computer equipment.
- Escalates to Level 3 customer issues unresolved at Level 2 with concise description.
- Number of escalations handled
- Number of escalations resolved within SLA
- Resolve 20 incidents per week.
- 90 % escalations resolved per week.
Qualifications For Support Engineers Job
- Degree in Business and OR Information Technology Related courses
- Certifications:( Atleast one) ITIL, CCNA, CCNP,MCSE,MCP, PMP
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets periodical reports, and technical procedures
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, procedure and work instruction manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret and develop a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Able to handle high stress environment positively.
- Ability to create good and strong work ties cross departmentally
How to Apply
- If you feel you fit the above role ,please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected]