Support Staff Jobs at AMURT Health Care Center
Ref No: SPT. STAFF /NILINDE/03 /2017
Ananda Marga Universal Relief Team (AMURT) is a voluntary charitable nongovernmental organization, founded in India in 1965 by Shri Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar.
Its original objective was to help meet the needs of victims of disasters that regularly hit the Indian sub-continent.
Qualifications for the Support Staff Job
- Diploma in Business Administration or other related field.
- 1-year experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in English and Swahili
- Sharp attention to detail
- Excellent and pleasant telephone conversation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Humble and respectful
- Should be clean, sharp and presentable.
- Support Staff Job Responsibilities
- Working in an administrative environment
- Organizing meetings and event
- Writing minutes
- Mail Delivery
- General Office duties including photocopying and compiling reports.
How to Apply
All applicants should urgently email a letter of application, CV, certificates and relevant testimonials to [email protected] by 11 April 2017 indicating current and expected Salary.Candidates should clearly indicate the position applied for and its Reference number as the email subject. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will result to automatic disqualification