Surveillance Assistant Officer Job at Hoggers Limited
Hoggers limited is a leading food service retailer in Kenya. Our brands in Kenya include Steers, Debonairs and Ocean Basket.
We would like to recruit a Surveillance Assistant Officer
The jobholder will be responsible for overall protection of Company assets and all that visit the employers premises.
Surveillance Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Report directly to the managing director on any Security and Surveillance related issues
- Protect the assets and maintain the integrity of the Company using CCTV observation
- Identify activities and behaviors that are in violation of the Company’s policies and procedures
- Assist in investigations of disciplinary cases of the Company.
- Put forward any measurements to sharpen security or improve safety and security.
- Ensure that all CCTV systems are operational and that regular off site backups is being maintained
- Perform any other duties as directed by the Managing Director and the immediate supervisor
Qualifications for Surveillance Assistant Job
- Diploma/ Degree in Criminology or Security management
- Must have certificate of good conduct
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to sit for long hours observing the CCTV monitors
- One year and above working experience
- Ability to observe and recall specific incidents and persons
- Strong investigative skills
- Able to meet work deadlines and send reports timely
- Must have integrity
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents we are looking for, Please send a copy of your updated resume, salary and benefits to [email protected] with the job title SURVEILLANCE ASSISTANT OFFICER as the subject before 10th September, 2016. Only successful candidates will be contacted.