Surveillance Manager Jobs in Kenya
Purpose of the Role
The Surveillance Manager is responsible for coordinating and managing Surveillance operations. Implementing programs to safeguard the welfare and assets of all customers and employees for areas of operation.
Surveillance Manager Job Responsibilities
- Ensure that all surveillance equipment at all times is properly maintained in good working order and otherwise in compliance with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Recommend the purchase of additional or replacement surveillance equipment considered necessary to fulfill the functions assigned to the Surveillance Department.
- Ensure that all required logs and other records are timely made and maintained by the Surveillance Department.
- Maintain confidentiality of Surveillance Department business and avoid exposure to defamation or similar claims.
- Ensure that Surveillance Department operations are not used for any improper purpose or in a manner that would reflect negatively on the company.
- Assist other personnel in technical areas such as audiovisual, music and related equipment including specification, programming of equipment and recommendation for equipment purchases.
- Notification of and coordination with appropriate management personnel upon the video graphic detection of alleged or suspected cheating, theft, embezzlement, fraud or other illegal activities or alleged or suspected failures by personnel to comply with applicable gaming laws and regulations or internal control standards or departmental policies and procedures, including the provision of videotape of suspect activities.
- Train, develop, schedule, supervise and evaluate Surveillance personnel to ensure the highest standard of compliance in all casino gaming operations/related support services, the protection of company assets and the safety/security of patrons and employees.
- Ensure that each casino in the group remains in full compliance with all legalities as well as external and internal controls.
- Work as a liaison for casino management when Surveillance assistance is required.
- Work closely with senior management team as required.
- Submits bi-weekly, quarterly and annual reports to the Managing Director.
- Conduct security and procedural audits on a regular basis to include in the latter reporting.
- Develop department budget and annual goals and objectives.
- Develop Surveillance system repair/maintenance and upgrade plans.
- Meet with the Managing Director formally on a bi-weekly basis and as needed.
- Monitor workload results and reviews work product for quality and consistency.
- Through continuing education, reading trade publications, attending trade shows and other means, keep informed of equipment advances, industry standards and operating trends.
Qualifications for the Surveillance Manager Job
- 5+ years gaming Surveillance experience.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and record keeping skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret various business communications (letters, memoranda, etc.) and take appropriate action or route appropriate individual.
- Must have professional demeanor and appearance.
- Work experience in a Casino is preferred
How to Apply
If you believe you are qualified and ready to take on new challenges, then we want to talk to you urgently. Please send your application to us right away at [email protected] and include your current remuneration. Kindly note only qualified candidates will be contacted.