|Job Title:||Digital Marketing &||Job Category:||Internship|
|Department/Group:||Commercial||Reporting to:||Commercial & License Services|
|Emeralds Training Program||Full-time|
|Level/Salary Range:||Position Type:|
|Human Resources Manager||May 22, 2018|
|HR Contact:||Date posted:|
|On the Job|
|Training of||Post Expires:|
The Digital Marketing & License Services Executive will be responsible for organizing, coordinating and keeping track of all Digital Marketing initiatives undertaken at all Swiss International hotels. There are to be executed according to the License formula of Swiss International, to the applicable SOP’s and the Swiss International’s Standards, Values, Mission & Vision.
As a Digital Marketing & License Services Executive, he/she is responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing strategies at Swiss International by using modern tools and techniques.
The overall objective is to build a strong online presence for the brand, acquire customers and generate revenue.
At the same time the Digital Marketing & License Services Executive will oversee and ensure that the hotels strictly adhere to the house style and the manual including and not limited to implementations of new concepts and products. He/she will report to the Commercial & License Services Director.
- To organize and coordinate all Digital Marketing activities for all the hotels.
- Ensure that maximum content and imagery are available on the Swiss International and each hotels’ websites.
- To develop a digital marketing strategy for Swiss International and launch a campaign every month.
- Work with the Commercial team to create appealing and effective campaigns, communicating effective marketing concepts through articulate copy, designs and metrics.
- Create compelling content for the digital platforms.
- Manage Swiss International’s Social Media Platforms.
- Research on new, effective and efficient ways to reach customers on online platforms.
- Work with the Commercial Team to create and develop online marketing opportunities to create Loyalty to the brand and drive traffic to the website and improve conversion rates.
- To ascertain the smartest usage of digital platforms and all possible commercial opportunities to ensure the highest performance of business via the systems for the hotels.
- Work with the Commercial Team for consistent update of SEO activities.
- Production of monthly SEO Reports including recommendations for improvement.
- To contribute to the monthly License Services reports to the Owners and Management teams of all the hotels
Job description Digital Marketing & License Services Executive
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Functional understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Up-to date knowledge of Social Media.
- A self-driven individual with creative thinking skills.
- Significant experience in and knowledge of the Hospitality Industry.
- Strong network of connections is an asset.
- Confirmed experience in building relationships and rapport.
- Very good sense of business.
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills.
- Verified analytical and abstract reasoning skills, plus excellent organization skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Any other language will be an asset.
Key working relationships:
- Area Managers/ Directors
- President & CEO
- JV & Swiss International Partners
Kindly ask interested parties to send their applications to [email protected] before Friday 25th May 2018.
Thank you and Kind Regards,
Commercial & License Services Executive
International Service Center:
West End Towers,
Tower 2, Floor No. 6
Tel: +254 708 756724
Email: [email protected]