Vacancy: System Administrator
Job Profile: A result-driven and self-motivated ICT professional with 7 years’ experience working in the IT industry and with a proven track record in project management, programming skills , team leadership and systems administration.Qualifications:
Microsoft Certified MCTIP SQL Database Administrator
IT networks and system security
Cisco Certified CCNA
Degree in Information Technology
Technical Skills required
- Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft software including Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Windows server 2012 & 2008,2003, MS office 2010,2013,8,7,3 and SharePoint. MSSQL 2005/2008 database administration.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN architecture including TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP.
- Proficient in MS Exchange/Active Directory administration, File and print service administration.
- Ability to communicate with, and build relationships with all levels of the organization and understand linkages and organizational dynamics.
- Knowledge of Business Process Re-Engineering, Systems Implementation.
- Developing and maintaining ERP program applications by working closely with internal clients, software developer, and team members to understand the business requirements and providing technical solutions.
- Managing the hardware, software, network and security for 8 business critical servers with full backup and disaster recovery.
- Develop and implement ERP testing plans that ensure all components of the ERP systems meet business specifications.
- Liaise directly with the IT support personnel and teams to resolve issues identified and escalated during daily operations.
- Perform root-cause analysis for recurring incidents, formalize test plans and implement troubleshooting procedures for the ERP system and other business applications which include ie Google cloud email, Active Directory, Citrix, Cyberoam, print servers, helpdesk.
- Develop IT strategies for business forecast, work flow analysis, risk analysis and management.
- Manage the helpdesk support system, delegating and escalating tasks to the IT support staff.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, adaptable, and well organized.
- Able to present ideas in user friendly language to non-technical staff and end users
- I have a high level of integrity and conduct my work in a professional manner.
- Strong oral, organizational and written communication skills.
- Articulate, methodical, analytical, confident, and good interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Cvs to be sent to [email protected].ke
Due date 15/8/2015