ECDE Employment At Taita Taveta County In Kenya
The Taita Taveta County public Service Board invites applications from suitable and qualified Kenyan citizens to fill the following vacant positions:
Early Childhood Development And Education Care Givers JG G – 643 POSTS – Terms: (Permanent & Pensionable)
ECDE Job Responsibilities In Kenya
The ECDE care giver shall:
- Provide an enabling environment for the child growth and development.
- Provide primary care, health and nutrition to children under their care.
- Manage the ECDE center facilities and undertake enrolment of children in the centers.
- Use Scheme of work, lesson plan and learning materials to ensure quality teaching and learning.
- Teach both academic and co-curriculum activities to ensure safety and welfare of children at the center.
- Provide early stimulation for future development of a child.
- Ensure early identification of disabilities, assessment and intervention.
Requirement For ECDE Jobs In Kenya
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Have KCSE D plain and above
- Be a holder of at least a certificate in Early Childhood Development and Education from a recognized institution.
- Satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the constitution
- Have knowledge, experience and a distinguished career related to ECDE of not less than three (3) years.
- A diploma in the relevant field applied for will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to: The Secretary County Public Service Board Private Bag Voi Or hand delivered at the Board offices Ground floor Maghamba Plaza, Opposite Kenya Power offices, Voi. Important information
- Candidates must attach a clear copy of their national identity card or valid passport.
- All candidates should satisfy the requirements of chapter six. In their applications ,they should attach clearance certificates from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission(EACC),Kenya Police Service Clearance(Certificate of good Conduct), Kenya Revenue tax clearance (KRA),Higher Education Loans Board(HELB), Credit Reference Bureau(CRB)
The applications with copies of academic and professional certificates and other testimonials should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 4.30 PM Friday 11th March 2016 Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply. Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.