Accountant II Jobs at Taita Taveta County
TTCASB GRADE 7
Reporting to the Principal Finance Officer CCASB/2013/15)
Accountant Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Capturing of Accounting Data to IFMIS
- Bank Reconciliations and updating of Cash books
- Maintenance of Vote Book and Accounting Ledgers
- Assist in preparation of the Financial Statements
- Ensure adherence to the PFM Act 2012 and the PFM Regulations
Requirements for the Accountant Job
- Holder of Degree in Accounting, Finance or related Field.
- Holder CPA II Certificate
- Knowledge of Computers and related Packages
How to Apply
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit applications in own handwriting accompanied a Curriculum Vitae, Certified copies of relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Operational daytime contact Telephone Number and other relevant supporting documents.
Candidates with degrees from foreign universities should obtain accreditation from the Commission of Higher Education of Kenya; Academic certificates or transcripts should be certified by the Institutions that awarded them.
Taita Taveta County Assemly is an equal opportunity employer
All applications should clearly indicate the position applied for on the envelope and be addressed to:
Taita Taveta County Assembly Service Board
P.O Box 1142 – 80304,
Or be hand delivered to the Office of the Clerk Taita Taveta County Assembly located at the former Taita Taveta Council Offices so as to reach him not later than 28th June 2017 at 4.pm