Clerk Assistant III Jobs at Taita Taveta County
Reporting to the Principal Clerk Assistant
Clerk Assistant Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting in ensuring adherence to parliamentary procedure, practice, conventions, tradition and etiquette.
- Introduction to the operations of common wealth Parliaments and undertakes inductions and a guided on- the —job training for a minimum of two years.
- Research involving search for fresh information/ fads by consulting appropriate sources like documents or persons.
- Offering administrative services to the various types of County Assembly Committees, including the County Assembly Service Board.
- Organizing activities pertaining to seminars and conferences for members of County Assembly Staff.
Requirements for the Clerk Assistant Job
- A degree from a University in Kenya in any of the fields law, Finance, Management, natural resources management, education, planning, development studies, gender studies and Accounting
- Demonstrate flair for common wealth and Kenyan Legislative procedures.
- Demonstrate interest and commitment to the aims, objectives and principles of a devolved legislature.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Swahili coupled with
- Demonstrable report writing skills
How to Apply
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit applications in own handwriting accompanied a Curriculum Vitae, Certified copies of relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Operational daytime contact Telephone Number and other relevant supporting documents.
Candidates with degrees from foreign universities should obtain accreditation from the Commission of Higher Education of Kenya; Academic certificates or transcripts should be certified by the Institutions that awarded them.
Taita Taveta County Assemly is an equal opportunity employer
All applications should clearly indicate the position applied for on the envelope and be addressed to:
Taita Taveta County Assembly Service Board
P.O Box 1142 – 80304,
Or be hand delivered to the Office of the Clerk Taita Taveta County Assembly located at the former Taita Taveta Council Offices so as to reach him not later than 28th June 2017 at 4.pm