Internal Auditor I Jobs at Taita Taveta County
Internal Auditor Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting internal audits as per audit plans
- Prepare supporting audit work papers and summarize results draft internal audit reports
- Conduct regular spot checks on identified risk areas as per risk assessment conducted to ensure action plans agreed with senior management are implemented.
- Identify internal controls improvement opportunities.
- Ascertain the effectiveness with which the County Assemblies assets are accounted for and safeguarded.
- Carrying out special audits as may be required from time to time
Requirements for the Internal Auditor Job
- A Bachelor of Commerce degree Accounting or Finance Option.
- Certified Public Accountant Part II (CPor Certified Internal Auditor (CIA).
- Registration with Institute of Internal Auditors Kenya.
- A minimum of 2 years progressive experience in audit function.
- Shown merit and ability in work performance results.
How to Apply
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit applications in own handwriting accompanied a Curriculum Vitae, Certified copies of relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Operational daytime contact Telephone Number and other relevant supporting documents.
Candidates with degrees from foreign universities should obtain accreditation from the Commission of Higher Education of Kenya; Academic certificates or transcripts should be certified by the Institutions that awarded them.
Taita Taveta County Assemly is an equal opportunity employer
All applications should clearly indicate the position applied for on the envelope and be addressed to:
Taita Taveta County Assembly Service Board
P.O Box 1142 – 80304,
Or be hand delivered to the Office of the Clerk Taita Taveta County Assembly located at the former Taita Taveta Council Offices so as to reach him not later than 28th June 2017 at 4.pm