Principal Procurement Officer Jobs at Taita Taveta County
Reporting to the Clerk of the Assembly
Procurement Officer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and co-ordination of supplies management services;
- Enforcement of Government procurement regulations, systems and procedures;
- Preparation of supplies estimates of expenditure and control of Vote;
- Initiation of policy, review and updating of existing regulations, supplies management instructions, inspection, training and development of the supplies personnel.
- Preparation and adherence of the Procurement Plans.
- Offer advise to the Clerk of the Assembly on Procurement matters
Requirements for the Procurement Officer Job
- Bachelors Degree in Procurement and Supplies Chain Management; OR
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent with postgraduate qualification in Procurement/Supplies Management;
- A candidate must have satisfactorily served in a related position in a public institution for a minimum period of five (5) years.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in procurement management
How to Apply
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit applications in own handwriting accompanied a Curriculum Vitae, Certified copies of relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Operational daytime contact Telephone Number and other relevant supporting documents.
Candidates with degrees from foreign universities should obtain accreditation from the Commission of Higher Education of Kenya; Academic certificates or transcripts should be certified by the Institutions that awarded them.
Taita Taveta County Assemly is an equal opportunity employer
All applications should clearly indicate the position applied for on the envelope and be addressed to:
Taita Taveta County Assembly Service Board
P.O Box 1142 – 80304,
Or be hand delivered to the Office of the Clerk Taita Taveta County Assembly located at the former Taita Taveta Council Offices so as to reach him not later than 28th June 2017 at 4.pm