Transport Officer I Jobs at Taita Taveta County
The officer will report to the Administration Officer.
Transport Officer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise drivers in their day-to-day duties
- Oversee booking and scheduling of vehicles
- Allocate vehicles and duties to drivers and keep records of the vehicles.
- Prepare maintenance/repair schedules for vehicles including the service history;
- Ensure all vehicles are kept in good condition and are serviced when due or repaired when required;
- Analyze work-tickets and ensure compliance;
- Receive and compile motor vehicle statistics for management use;
- Manage motor-vehicle file registry and maintain motor-vehicles fleet register;
- Co-ordinate the ordering of new vehicles; and;
- Vehicle insurance and licensing;
Requirements for the Transport Officer Job
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Diploma in Administration/Fleet Management/Logistics or Mechanical/ Automotive Engineering;
- Served as a Driver for a minimum period of three (3) years; and
- Certificate in First Aid Administration
How to Apply
Persons interested in filling the above positions should submit applications in own handwriting accompanied a Curriculum Vitae, Certified copies of relevant Academic and Professional Certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, Operational daytime contact Telephone Number and other relevant supporting documents.
Candidates with degrees from foreign universities should obtain accreditation from the Commission of Higher Education of Kenya; Academic certificates or transcripts should be certified by the Institutions that awarded them.
Taita Taveta County Assemly is an equal opportunity employer
All applications should clearly indicate the position applied for on the envelope and be addressed to:
Taita Taveta County Assembly Service Board
P.O Box 1142 – 80304,
Or be hand delivered to the Office of the Clerk Taita Taveta County Assembly located at the former Taita Taveta Council Offices so as to reach him not later than 28th June 2017 at 4.pm