Receptionist & Administrative Assistant Jobs at Taste of Kenya
Taste of Kenya buys coffee directly from Kenyan farmers for export to international buyers resulting in a fairer price for the farmers.
As part of our support for the local community we will be roasting coffee for the local market in Kenya and we are looking to expand our team for this project.
Location: Mombasa road, Kenya
Receptionist & Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Keep office visitors record
- Responsible for drafting documents and business correspondence
- Preparing reports as required by the Head of Operations
- Proof reading documentation
- Scheduling events and meetings
- Telephone support and maintaining call logs
- Email support and responding to emails in a timely manner.
Qualifications for the Receptionist & Administrative Assistant Job
- Knowledge of computers, databases, software and word processing programs
- Excellent typing and data entry skills
- Strong oral and written skills
- Ability to operate general office equipment (copy machine, fax machine, multi-line telephone systems, and scanner, etc.)
- Proper file maintenance (general office, client, accounting, contract, employee and payroll files)
We intend to offer a 3 month contract with the possibility to extend. The position will be based at our office in Mombasa Road, Nairobi. (Note: You should have the relevant work authorisation)
How to Apply
Starting date of the assignment is foreseen as soon as possible. Please send your application by the 4th of August 2017 in English mentioning the Job role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Taste of Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.