Tatu City Limited
Sales and Marketing Manager
Background: Tatu City is aligned with the vision of the Nairobi Metro 2030 Strategy, and part of Kenya Vision 2030. It is a 2,500 acre mixed use and mixed income environment, poised to make a significant contribution to Kenya’s renewed growth in economic and social development.
Once complete, it will be a large-scale urban development consisting of residential, commercial, industrial, tourism, social and recreation amenities.
Underlying Tatu City’s design is a visionary concept aiming to shift urban development in Kenya from the familiar single node model to a decentralized urban environment.
By doing so, Tatu will significantly de-congest the City of Nairobi by offering a unique live, work and play environment for an estimated 70,000 residents and 30,000 day visitors.
Tatu City is part of Rendeavour – a premiere large scale urban land developer in Sub-Saharan Africa. Rendeavour is developing over 12,000 hectares of mixed use land outside of big cities in Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, DRC and Zambia.
We are looking for a strong Sales and Marketing Manager to manage and lead a dynamic team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
We are seeking a talented individual with experience in property/land sales and marketing, or with transferrable experience from another industry.
- Drive sales and marketing of serviced land plots for residential, industrial and other use.
- Hands-on, day-to-day management of the sales and marketing team. Set targets, delegate work, motivate and coach junior team members.
- Generate leads.
- Manage and execute sales transactions.
- Design and execute innovative sales drives and shape products to appeal to the market and perform ahead of the competition.
- Regularly analyze competitor offerings and trends.
- Provide effective and timely reporting on progress and make actionable recommendations.
- Develop sales and marketing strategy.
Skills and Experience.
- Excellent sales and marketing track record.
- Strong people management and leadership skills.
- Transaction execution experience.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good understanding of Kenyan land and property market.
- Personal Characteristics.
- Team player.
- High energy.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
How to Apply
Please send your CV accompanied by a cover letter to [email protected] by 24th August 2015.