Position: Tax Assistant
Job Ref.: RJS247216
Sector: Accounting, Tax & Audit
A dynamic audit & accountancy firm based in Nairobi. To strengthen their team, they seek to recruit for a qualified and highly motivated Tax Assistant to complement the current tax team.
- At least CPA 2 (Degree an added advantage)
- MUST HAVE a minimum of 3 years external audit work experience
- Have good understanding of the Kenya Revenue Acts and be conversant with: Corporate Tax, Individual Tax, Statutory Deductions, Payroll Tax, VAT Refund Audits etc.
- Main duties of the role:
- Preparing monthly and yearly tax returns and other tax and customs compliance documents;
- Keeping up to date with any developments relating to tax and customs laws, regulations and practice;
- Researching tax and customs related issues exclusively on behalf of the Firm and to clients of the Firm;
- Participating in knowledge management, professional development, and Firm administrative activities as requested;
- Perform several clerical and secretarial duties such as type, print or copy documents and reports, answer telephone, make appointments and receive and send e-mails and
- Undertaking other duties as may be assigned to you from time to time.
How to Apply
If you have the required experience & skills to succeed and seek a challenging opportunity, please send your application letter including an up to date CV with 3 referees to [email protected] (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF) If you are not interested in this opportunity today, please refer any friend or colleague you know that might suit the required profile. Please DO NOT apply if you do not meet the requirements of the position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NOTE: We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews