Tender Care Junior Academy is looking to hire 2 (two) teachers with candidate teaching experience for Kiswahili and Science combination and English and Social Studies or Science combination.
If you are a professional with integrity and with a track record of excellent academic performance and reputable discipline, below is the job description and instructions on how to express your interest to join us.
Reports to: Deputy Head teacher – Academics
To teach and educate students according to guidelines provided by the National Curriculum Framework under the overall guidance of the Ministry of Education and School policy.
Facilitate learning based on pupil’s educational needs, abilities and potential to achieve all rounded competent education authority;
Teachers Job Responsibilities
- Planning and preparing teaching and learning materials
- Carrying out all teaching and learning activities as assigned, planned and targeted
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class;
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan;
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students;
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behaviour of one’s students;
- Promoting the general progress and well-being of individual students, groups of
students or class entrusted to him/her;
- Providing guidance and advice to students on educational and social matters and on their further education and future careers; providing information on sources of more expert advice;
Qualifications for the Teachers Job
- Trained P1 teacher / Degree in Education
- Must be active in extra-curricular activities
- 3 years’ work experience teaching a candidate class (English, Social Studies, CRE and Science with English as the main subject)
- 3 years’ work experience teaching a candidate class (Kiswahili and Science combination)
Skills and Competencies
- Good communication skills.
- Being responsible and reliable.
- Being able to handle unexpected situations.
- Customer orientation
- Planning and organizing
- Time management
How to Apply
Please make your application through [email protected] by close of business 13th June 2017. Only successful candidates will be contacted.