Hiring Experienced Head Teacher (Manager) at Tinker Education
|Location||Nairobi (Ngong-Ndemi Road)|
|Background||Head teacher at primary/ elementary school|
|Job Level||Full time (Working days: Tues – Sat)|
One (1) experienced manager who has experience as a head teacher, and can effectively operate and manage a STEM learning center
Tinker Education is involved in solutions for Kenya’s innovative education through Teacher Training, STEM curriculum, e-Learning Platform, Digital Book Platform, Digital Content Creation, and Pilot Project Implementation. Our program teaches students computer science/ coding with the integration of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) education. We aim to demonstrate that the computer is a powerful tool for creativity and invention as we nurture children to be future innovators and idea makers.
- Proven experience as Head Teacher at primary/ elementary school level (Experience at international schools or abroad is preferred)
- Understanding and knowledge of STEM education, education technology, and experience of e-Learning environments is not necessary but advantageous
- Powerful leadership skills and business acumen
- Strong management, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and written skills
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- MS Office experience and OA (office automation) skills
- Honesty is integral to our business practice! Must possess a high level of integrity
- Manage all works operated at Tinker Education
- Communicate with headquarters via conference call and phone
- Promote Tinker Education offline and online
- Effectively communicate with team and clients
- Promote efficiency, consistency, and professionalism
When being selected as possible candidates by reviewing CVs, they will be called for interview and prove if they have requirements.
Applications via email only!
Please send your CV to [email protected] Attachments should be properly titled with candidate’s name.
Deadline: 30 January, 2019
Only successful candidates will be notified for an interview.