Our client, an International Cabling Company is looking to expand into East Africa. With the new exciting growth plan, they are looking to recruit a Technical Business Developer for the East Africa Market. The position will be based in Nairobi, Kenya with frequent travel to other East Africa countries. He/she Must have a technical background and a distinct advantage, having worked for a cabling company.
- Locates or propose potential business deals.
• Screen potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements and recommending equity investments.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying the integration of new ventures.
• Close new business deals by coordinating requirements.
• Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle providing a consultative sales solutions.
• Conduct one-on-one and group sales presentation.
• Responsible for tracking customer information, forecast and reports.
- Must have an Electrical Engineering Education background.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years of business development background.
• Candidates that have worked in cable background will have a distinct advantage.
• Must be between 25 – 40 years old.
• Must have experiences working in East Africa.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Ability to work independently.