Technical Data Acquisition and Entry Interns in Kenya
Type of Employment: Internship / Part-Time
Company Description: We are an eCommerce company in Kenya dedicated to making business easier for the sellers.
Our core business is to enable sellers to reach a wide range of buyers and buyers to get quality products by using dedicated multivendor online systems.
Recently, we set up an online multivendor system for buyers to get a wide variety of furniture from many workshops in Nairobi.
Furniture is a lifestyle, which every person deserves to live comfortably.
Unfortunately, owning good furniture has been seen as a thing of the rich. Our company, therefore, is looking to enabling every individual to own quality and affordable furniture.
For this reason, we are looking for applicants who possess the highest levels of talent, dedication and integrity.
Candidates should thrive independently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while embodying a team-first mentality.
Job Description: The Technical Data Acquisition and Entry officer is the primary contact with our vendors.
This work involves going out to meet new furniture vendors, explain to them what we do, show them how our multivendor system works and finally assist them create and manage accounts.
While we do not promise you a good pay, this internship will help you acquire marketing and communication skills as well as account management skills.
- Preparing data collection plans and visitations to the vendors around Nairobi.
- Going to the field to meet our vendors and assisting them to create accounts.
- Entering data collected from the vendors.
- Vendor account management.
- Preparing weekly reports.
- Create targets for number of vendor accounts created.
- Follow up with the vendors to attend any issues and complaints
- Ensure integrity of the data collected from vendor.
- Any other related duties assigned
Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelors/Diploma degree in communications, English, Commerce, Business Administration, Business Information Technology, IT, Arts or any other related course.
- Must have a practical understanding of SEO.
- Ability to learn technical product details and simplify for customer facing materials.
- Savvy in using computers and the internet.
- Have a very high integrity.
- Communication skills is mandatory.
How to Apply
If you are a right fit in the above description, CLICK HERE to apply online on or before 18 August 2017.
We do not collect/charge any money as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement.
We will only consider applicants who use the above link to apply. No calls, no emails.