Our client based in the heart of Nairobi’s tech community is looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to provide pre- and post-sales technical advice and support about their products in the Fintech and Cloud Mobility Space.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has a real passion in the Tech sector but also really thrives on long lasting building relationships with clients. Technical sales engineers are often the key point of contact for clients, answering queries, providing technical advice and introducing new products.
• Identifying and establishing new business.
• Organising sales visits.
• Liaising with existing clients.
• Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations.
• Providing pre-sales and post-sales support.
• Negotiating contracts & Terms and Conditions.
• Reviewing cost and sales performance.
• Writing reports and sales literature.
• Providing product education and advice.
• Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
• Ensuring that sales targets are met.
• At least 5 years experience in a similar position.
• Proven track record in successfully delivering sales targets.
• Higher Diploma or degree in any of the following and related courses: Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering.