Job Title: Technical Sales Executive – Human Nutrition
Reports to: Sales and Marketing Manager
Salary: 40K – 50K plus commissions
Our client is an agro-processing company that produces and supplies food ingredients such as flour, yeast, icing sugar as well as animal feeds.
They seek to hire a Technical sales executive – Human Nutrition.
Job Purpose: Main role is to find market for Client’s technical products.
Also to determine how those products could be designed or modified to suit customers’ needs.
They also may advise customers on how best to use the products provided.
- Locate and interest new clients to purchase the company’s products, negotiate a price, and complete the sale.
- Use their technical skills to explain benefits of the company’s products to potential clients, demonstrate how the company’s products can solve, mitigate or improve performance of their product.
- Help clients solve any problems that arise when the product(s) is used.
- Serve as a liaison between the client and their company.
- Liaise with production and R&D to identify and develop new products and improve performance of existing ones.
- All other duties that is similar to Sales representatives.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Bachelors degree in food science and technology/ food production
- Minimum 2 -3 years sales experience in FMCG industry especially in the bakery industry
- Must have previous experience in a technical sales position
- Previous interactions with production managers is an added advantage
How to Apply
|If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Technical Sales Executive – Human Nutrition) to [email protected] before Friday 16th October, 2015.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing