Our client, one of the key players in the water industry is seeking to fill the position of Technical sales representative to create demand for the company’s’ products through visits to potential clients in different parts of the country.
The holder of this position shall be responsible for create demand for the company’s’ products through visits to potential clients in different parts of the country.
Responsibilities for the Technical Sales Job
- Development of sales plan and follow through
- Preparation of tenders and quotations
- Preparation and recording of all follow up paperwork during the life of a project
- Sales of borehole drilling and equipping services as well as sale of pumps
- Identify potential clients, present, close sales, and follow-up on payment
- Follow up on after sales service and service contracts
- Handling the National and County Governments ,NGO sector and CDF
- Carry out market intelligence and devise sales tactics
- Sales reporting to management
Technical Sales Job Qualifications
- Diploma in a technical course/ Water, Agriculture, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or equivalent
- Experience – Minimum 2 years field sales experience in technical sales
- Previous sales record of at least 2 million per month
- Should be able to create client rapport and ensure customer satisfaction
- Should be aggressive, hardworking and passionate about sales
- Has proven ability to close sales, follow-up on payment and achieve sales target,
- Should have good verbal and written communication with people of all levels
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and detailed CV to email@example.com, clearly stating the job you are applying for in the Email subject. Closing date for application is 13th January, 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.