Our client, a group of companies based in Nairobi, is seeking to recruit a Technical Sales Manager who will be responsible for implementing Sales and Marketing plane and strategies so as to generate business. The ideal candidate Must have handled sales of security equipment and solutions end to end and have business networks with consultants and Architects. Also successful candidate Must have a solid technical background to be able to propose solutions, quote, supervise/follow up on installation.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
• Making effective sales presentations to prospective clients.
• Successful promotion of the Company’s interests, increase market share and grow product sales.
• Ensuring that targets are met within the budgeted profit margins.
• Developing and implementing strategies on increasing revenues.
• Protection, growth and development of the already existent client base.
• Liaison and attendance of meetings with other company functions necessary to facilitate business development.
• Liaison and negotiation with product manufacturers and thereafter making orders and requisitions.
• Ensuring that inquiries and proposals materialize.
- Must have a degree in Engineering
• 4 – 6 years’ experience in sales management
• Must have the Ability to handle technical aspect of tenders
• Must have market knowledge of engineering solutions
• Must be knowledgeable in equipment specification, importation and sales
• Must be organized, self-driven, independent, motivated, focused and goal oriented
• Must be result oriented, consistent and reliable
• Must be Flexible to travel