Job Title: Technical Sales Representative
Organisation: Norbrook Uganda Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Norbrook Laboratories Limited is one of the world’s leading companies within the Pharmaceutical Industry with a reputation for achieving results within competitive markets.
Job Summary: The Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for the development of the Norbrook business within an agreed customer territory by planning appropriate customer calls and visits, keeping up-to-date with market prices, regularly making cold calls to meet agreed targets, attending and contributing to meetings, investigating and resolving customer complaints and any other duties as requested by management from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The applicant should hold a bachelor’s degree or a Diploma in Animal Production and Management or an equivalent qualification from a reputable institution.
• One to three years’ experience in sales within the pharmaceutical industry is an added advantage.
• Possess the ability to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment.
• Willingness to travel and work in rural parts of Uganda.
• The applicant must hold a valid riding/driving permit.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications to:
Human Resource Manager
Norbrook Uganda Limited
Plot 703, Banda – Jinja Road.
P. O. Box 24721,
Kampala – Uganda
Email: [email protected]
Deadline: 23rd October, 2015