Our client is a Retail Marketing Agency specialising in Instore Displays and customer shopping experience solutions. They seek to hire a competent and experience mechanical engineer who will be responsible for coordinating the retail site installations.
Salary: 200 – 240K
Duration: 6 month contract with possible extension
Technical Service Coordinator Job Responsibilities
- Mobilising site installations and ensuring that they are completed on time and in full
- Liaising with field installation teams nationally
- Managing the broader field services teams to predefined schedules and KPI’s
- Troubleshooting technical enquiries from sites
- Support national roll out of site installations in line with the project scope, reporting daily into the Field Services Manager
- Updating all relevant tracking schedules using our in house proprietary software
Qualifications for the Technical Service Coordinator Job
- Degree in Engineering preferably Mechanical
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Technically minded & detail orientated
- Project management experience
- Experience in managing and coordinating field service teams
- A brilliant communicator with excellent written and spoken English
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Budget conscious
- Team player that can lead, manage and do!
- A keenness for measures and indicators to facilitate controls
- Own reliable vehicle, a definite advantage
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Technical Service Co-ordinator – Mechanical Installations) to [email protected] before Tuesday 31st January 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.