Ref No: TUM/ADVERT/HRM/OA.III/7/2016
Salary: Basic Salary Kshs. 17,741 – Kshs. 25,413 plus House Allowance Kshs. 17,013
The Technical University of Mombasa (TUM) is a Flagship University located in Mombasa County, set along the expansive shores of the beautiful and magnificent Indian Ocean and overlooking the famous Tudor Creek.
The University, which boasts of unique architecture depicting the rich historical influences and developments of the region, has transformed from Mombasa Institute of Muslim Education in 1948; Mombasa Technical Institute in 1966; Mombasa Polytechnic in 1972; Mombasa Polytechnic University College in 2007; and finally its current status in 2013.
In order to strengthen the University capacity for effective and efficient service delivery, the University wishes to fill the following position on Permanent and Pensionable terms.
Office Administrator Job Requirements
- Must possess KCSE Certificate OR equivalent.
- Must possess Diploma in Secretarial Studies from Kenya National Examinations Council (KNEC) OR equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution, OR
- Must possess Typewriting III (50 wpm).
- Must possess Office Management III.
- Must possess Business English II.
- Must possess Secretarial Studies II.
- Must possess Commerce II.
- Must possess Shorthand II (90 wpm).
- Must possess Certificate in Computer Applications (Windows, MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Access, PowerPoint and Internet) from a recognized institution.
Responsibilities of the Office Administrator Job
- Performing secretarial duties.