Telemarketing Executive Job At Lafayette Resources
Salary 15k plus commission. The Position holder will perform the following responsibilities.
Telemarketing Executive Job Responsibilities
Advises present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls on a rotating basis; operating telephone equipment, automatic dialing systems, and other telecommunications technologies.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by telephone to solicit sales for goods or services, or to request donations for charitable causes.
- Influence customers to buy or retain product or service by following a prepared guideline to give product reference information.
- Documents transactions by completing forms and record logs.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications For Telemarketing Executive Job
- You are a Hunter, creative and hungry for results, with a solid growth record to boot.
- You are a master negotiator, great communicator, an inspiring team leader and achiever of results.
- You are a sales and marketing professional, with 1-2 years’ experience in Telemarketing
- You have strong presentation skills, are able to craft together convincing and structured proposals to clients.
How to Apply
If you are the one, then we want to talk to you urgently. Please send your application to us right away at [email protected]