Responsibilities for the Front Office Executive J0b
- To ensure that all visitors report to the reception desk first, then wait to be attended to by the respective person / department upon notification.
- To welcome and direct guests to the respective floors within the building.
- Attending to the switchboard; making calls as directed, transferring of external calls, taking down and passing on messages promptly.
- Administration of internal and external courier correspondence.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material
- Book conference/Meeting room as per user’s request and records
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Facilities function duties as directed by the Manager.
Qualifications for the Front Office Executive Job
- 2-6years in a similar position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
Customer Service Training
- Excellent communication skills (English, Swahili)
- Polite, pleasant, friendly
- Planning and organization
- Problem solving
- eam-work and cooperation
How to Apply
This position is open to Kenyan citizens only. If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 12th July 2017 , please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply through [email protected] and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.