Department: Technology Division
Role Purpose: The System Analyst – ERP is responsible for working with end users to shape existing and develop new business processes with the focus on
His/Her role will involve implementation of ERP software solutions – version and functional upgrades and also performing professional level business systems analysis and project management activities which include planning, designing, implementing and maintaining of the ERP applications
Key Duties and Responsibilities
System Analysis / Programming
- Responsible for system analysis, design, development, testing and system implementation
- Collaborating in planning, design and deployment of any new business applications and enhancement to existing business applications.
- Provide effective support to users on issues related to system
- Identify any integration issues and resolve with vendors
- Provide user training and application support service
- Report generation for business users
- Understand and anticipate requirements from Business Units to fulfill their requirements and help them to meet their expectations
- Breakdown the requirements into project & set up realistic planning
- Functional design (flows, protocol, scheduling etc..) & Technical Architecture
- Quality of service KPI definition (capacity, dimensioning, performance, statistics)
- List of potential incidents/events and procedures
- List of preventive maintenance tasks (purge, script running)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field or relevant work experience.
- At least 2-6 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Programming (C#, Vb.Net, PHP)
- Unix & Microsoft OS
- SQL & Scripting in Oracle/MySQL/MS SQL data base
- Customer focus.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Leadership and team building.
How to Apply
- If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
- Application should be sent by latest 23rd October 2016, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
- Apply through [email protected] and quote the job title in the subject field.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.