Teller & Customer Service Jobs at a Microfinance Institution in Kenya
Caritas Microfinance Bank is the fastest growing Micro Finance Bank in Kenya whose vision is ‘The Household Bank that Adds Value to All’. As part of our expansion strategy, we are seeking competent and qualified staff to fill the following position:
Teller & Customer Service Job Responsibilities
- Maintain cash limit for the branch and individual cashier.
- Ensure daily reconciliation of cash book and banking system.
- Ensure daily reports are actioned as per schedule of reports
- Ensure reporting to Operations Supervisor in cash limits, evaluation repatriation daily.
- Ensure cash security is adhered to and that the cash repatriation is adequately insured.
- Responding promptly to customer enquiries.
- Handling customer complaints and escalating where necessary.
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant customer information to match to products and services.
- Guiding customers in the account opening process.
- Providing feedback to improve the efficiency of the customer service process
- Ensure key rotations are done without compromise
- Ensure offsite storage for duplicate storage room keys
- Any other duty as assigned
Qualifications for the Teller & Customer Service Job
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a deposit taking environment will be required.
- Diploma in Micro-finance or Co-operative Management, or relevant qualifications in Business
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria above are encouraged to send their application letters and detailed CVs to:
Email: [email protected]
Kindly indicate the position title on the subject line when applying
Closing date for application 10th November 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.