To effectively handle customer transactions, delivering excellent client service and maximizing client solutions.
Teller Job Responsibilities
- Paying customers against proper documentation.
- Receiving deposits from customers.
- Ensuring cheques and cash are banked and input in the system.
- Reconciliation of cash transactions on a daily basis
- Maintain and update treasury register
- Promote the Sacco’s products and handle queries raised at the counter
- Prepare teller reconciliation report
- Return the balance of cash to the Treasury before close of day’s business
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications for the Teller Job
- A degree in Business, Finance or Economics
- A minimum CPA Part II.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Computer skills proficiency.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Organizational skills to effectively prioritize work schedules.
- Good communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to submit their application including the most recent C.V. and all relevant attachments by Friday 17th February 2017 to [email protected] or send to the following address:
The Ag’ Chief Executive Officer,
Telepost Sacco Society Limited,
P. O. Box 49557-00100 City Square,