Job Title Territory Manager
Workplace location NAIROBI(KEN)
Functional discipline Sales
Métier Sales General Responsibilities
Employment type Regular position
Experience level required 3 – 6 years
NP range NP9-
Branch Marketing & Services
Interview location Head Office Nairobi
Total Kenya Limited is part of the global Total Group, which is the fourth largest publicly traded integrated international oil and Gas Company in the world with presence in over 130 countries. In Kenya it has a marketing and distribution network covering the entire country.
Job Description We are seeking to recruit a performance driven professional for the above position:
The Territory Manager will be responsible for the management, optimization and development of the economic and commercial performance of a network of stations, controlling the financial risks and with due observance of the standards regarding hygiene, quality, safety, the environment and image.
Responsibilities for the Territory Manager Job
- Reporting to the Network Regional Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the following:-
- Proposing, coordinating, developing and supervising the policies of the Network section with respect to:
SFS (shop, food service): Car wash, lube bay, 3rd parties activities.
- Quality; Top Service and Eco Services Hygiene/Environment/Safety of property and of persons.
- Maintenance: In interface with the Maintenance Engineers, ensuring that the Dealers observe the maintenance contract terms.
- Cards activity: Securing transactions in service stations, retaining and developing the portfolio clients.
- Studying, proposing and negotiating the economic aspects of the Marketing Licence Agreements (MLAs) for dealers in assigned territory on renewal (working capital required, forecasted P&L, rents, etc).
- Controlling and foreseeing the financial risks by making checks on the Dealers financial health (financial situation) and analyzing the economic and commercial performance levels (Real P & L).
- Proposing and implementing the actions plans required for optimizing results: – Sales, Top Service, Rents, etc.
- Proposing and implementing the continuous training plan for all station staff.
- Preparing and proposing a promotion policy for Young Dealers.
- Conducting regular competition survey: identifying possible aspects, analyzing the competition and contributing to the development policy defined for the assigned territory.
- Monthly Young Dealer management controls and periodic station audits inline with Company procedures and guidelines.
Qualifications for the Territory Manager Job
- A Bachelors Degree in business studies with a penchant for marketing
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, communication, organizational and public relations skills
- Ability to prioritize, autonomy, organization skills, strict approach & customer-oriented mindset
- Creative thinker and ability to lead a team
- Valid Driving License; will involve regular field travel
How to Apply
- Click Here To Apply
- Candidates who are interested and meet the above criteria may submit their applications enclosing detailed CV’s and copies of their academic testimonials online on or before 21st November, 2016.