Our client is a fast growing innovative company, providing affordable access to Content and Internet services to low income members of society. They seek to hire a vibrant and persuasive Territorial Sales Executive who will be tasked with the role of identifying new business and growing the company’s home based internet products.
Salary: 40k + Commissions
Reporting to: Head of Sales & Distribution
Sales Executive Job Responsibilities
- Execute all sales activities within specific defined geographical region.
- Continually identify and uncover new opportunities to boost Home Internet services sales.
- Carry out customer MTU (Multi tenant units) and STU visits to recruit new tenants to Home services and ensure that every customer continually pays for and continues to use the service.
- Provide ongoing feedback on all your sales activities to the Head of Sales and Distribution, covering tenants interested, signed up, paid and delinquent.
- Continually giving feedback on any network issues, or non-compliance by customers on Home Internet Service.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to enhance brand visibility.
- Work hand in hand with Business Development on selling in specific identified opportunities throughout the area.
- Pass leads on community based organizations to Business Development for the development of multi sales activation opportunities.
- Work hand in hand with Business Development in passing leads on multi–tenant units (MTU) where we can sell from.
- Educate all potential internet customers on all products and services.
- Plan, prepare and present persuasive approaches and pitches to potential clients
- Grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients
- Act as a link between the company and the contracted vendors and partners through frequent meetings and ensuring effective communication
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications for the Sales Executive Job
- Diploma/Degree in Sales & Marketing or related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience in direct face to face / door to door sales.
- Experience in selling similar products and services
- Experience working in similar areas will be an added advantage.
- Excellent customer focus and service skills, with excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Must be IT Savvy with a general interest in Technology and the Internet
- Have good planning and organizational skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Presentable with a positive, proactive and professional approach
- Have a sense of responsibility and integrity
- Ability to work and deliver the numbers under pressure
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Territorial Sales Executive – Telecommunication) to [email protected] before Monday 7th March 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted