Communications Manager Employment At Tetra Pak In Kenya
Position: Communications Manager
Reporting to: Cluster Leader Communications Greater Middle East and Africa
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Internal Audit Clerk Job Responsibilities
- Supporting in developing, implementing and maintaining a communications agenda that supports the Company’s and the Cluster’s strategic Communications agenda, its near-term business priorities and its long-term strategic ambitions, refining when required to address specific opportunities, challenges or changes in direction.
- Act as a member of the Cluster Communication Team, aligning with other Market Companies in the cluster as relevant to ensure consistent activation against the business’s strategic direction, operational activities and priorities.
Develop and execute proactive plans and communications strategies for:
- A strong corporate and employer brand and image, and implement in the cluster working with the Communication Managers in each Market Company
- A thorough understanding of the company strategy, corporate culture and business understandings across the company which enhances morale and commitment among staff.
- Develop and sustain strong ties with allied groups and opinion leaders within industry and the corporate sector.
- Identify legislative and regulatory opportunities and threats by developing and maintaining networks with government offices and policy makers. Develop strategies and execution of direct lobbying on behalf of the company.
- Define the communication strategy, plan and budget for the market company with guidance and agreements of the Cluster Leader Market Company and the Managing Director.
- Drive implementation and play an active role in carrying out communications activities in the Market Company as well as the cluster as requested.
- Ensure consistent, coordinated approach to Market Company communications – in line with agreed cluster communications strategy and priorities, appropriately tailored for Market Company requirements
- Manager the relationship with the selected network resources such as PR agencies, production agencies, etc.
- Select and manage communications channel strategies which most effectively deliver against the defined communications objectives and manages implementation with both efficiency and proficiency.
- At the discretion of Cluster Communications Leader, this role may also practice driver responsibility for one of the three key practice areas: MarCom, Internal Communication and PR
- If acting in the practice driver role, will require driving quality, ensuring an aligned approach across the cluster, serving as link to Corporate Directors and broader network related to practice area, managing agency resources and supporting development of cluster and Market Company communications strategies as related to practice area.
- Crisis management of company level issues.
*Internal employees may apply with written approval of current line manager*
Qualifications For Internal Audit Clerk Job
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Field
- Minimum of 6-8 years relevant experience in communications
- Must have experience in both internal and external corporate communications
- Experience in a multinational is highly advantageous
- Excellent Stakeholder management
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Agility
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Presentation Skills
- Drive for Results & Self Disciplined
- Process Management
How to Apply
Click HERE to apply