Tezza Business Solutions Ltd is a “niche” service provider of Software Development, Quality Assurance and Software Testing services. Beginning its operations in 2000 as a Web Development company in the US, we’ve since evolved into a Services-oriented company who only engages in Product development as a value-add service to our customers who continue to appreciate our “Customer First” Service Delivery approach
Ruby Software Engineer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field ICT / Computer
This position is a mid-level Ruby application developer with Ruby on Rails experience. The employee has a passion for clean, well-tested code and a desire to learn and try new technologies. Our current technology stack includes:
- Ruby on Rails
Software Engineer having experience in these areas and toolsets:
- 2+ years professional experience with Object Oriented languages
- 1+ year(s) professional experience with Ruby/RoR
- Experience with Git version control
- Able to work in (relocate to) Charlotte, N.C.
- You have some open-source code on GitHub for us to look at.
- A passion for TDD principles.
Candidate should have experience in software development practices and should have excellent programming skills. Candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be energized by performing in a team environment.
Educational Qualifications Desired:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or information sciences with experience of 2+ years in the areas outlined above
Competencies and Experience Desired:
- Strong business and technical knowledge. Must be able to initiate and handle projects (along with team lead). Must be able to clearly communicate the results to non-technical audiences. Strong team player, excellent communication skills across all levels within and outside the organization.
Software Testing graduate trainee
- Job TypeFull Time
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Graduate Jobs / Internships ICT / Computer
- Identifying and subsequently defining the required tests, monitoring the test coverage and evaluating the overall quality experienced when testing the Target Test Items
- Review test documentation (scripts/software details) to ensure test instructions are clear prior to commencing testing
- Review defects found with the Test Team Leader and/or Project Test Lead
- Demonstrate an understanding of wider platform defects/issues (software/hardware) which may impact on the testing of the software
- Attend test planning meetings, as required to minimise problems experienced during testing
- Participate in ongoing projects and initiatives ensuring that the team processes and procedures are in line with the wider department objectives.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of First degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or other related fields
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps(NYSC)
- Knowledge of programming languages such as PHP, C, C#, Java, .NET, and Visual Basic is an added advantage
- Exposure to Mobile Application Development
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism in providing administrative support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Having unquestionable integrity, self-starter, energetic and result driven
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team, on several concurrent tasks with changing priorities
How to Apply
Use the link(s) / email(s) below to apply on company website.