The Aga Khan Academy, Nairobi
The Aga Khan Academy offers all components of the IB programme – the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP) and the Diploma Programme (DP).
The Aga Khan Academy, Nairobi – Junior School would like to invite interested candidates to apply for the following positions:
School Guidance Counsellor
- Minimum B.Ed. with post-graduate in guidance counselling or BA counselling in psychology.
- Experience of counselling in a school setting.
- IB experience, job description: monitor behaviour and grades, ensure appropriate support is given for academic success and transitions, personal/social competency development, school counselling and consulting with the school community.
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts.
- 3 years’ experience working in an IB school.
How to Apply
A covering letter, detailed CV, copies of relevant degrees and names of three professional referees should be submitted by Wednesday 12th August 2015 to:
The Head Teacher
The Aga Khan Academy, Nairobi -Junior School
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted