Fast fresh food, this is the ethos of The Good Food Company. Experts say that fast food is terrible for you but it does not have to be! At The Good Food Company we have worked tirelessly to design a menu where every single dish is nutritious and healthy, from our awesome range of sandwiches, to our how can something this good for you taste so good salads and our lunch boxes including cuisine from all over the world.
Qualifications for the Accounts Clerk Job
- Minimum of three years experience in a similar role
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or equivalent
- CPA (K) or ACCA
- Advanced proficiency in accounting software tools (QuickBooks, Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work unsupervised, work to deadlines and acute attention to detail, work in a team
- Ability to determine work priorities, make decisions and take appropriate actions
- Ability to communicate effectively in English & Kiswahili (written & oral)
- Ability to commence duties immediately.
Responsibilities for the Accounts Clerk Job
- Prepare, manage and present all Accounts Payable functions.
- Coordinate closely with purchasing department & the Cost Controller to ensure that all accounts payable documentation is correct & in order
- Maintain adequate and uptodate files for accounts payable records. These include invoices, LPO’s, Delivery Notes, Invoices and Receipts.
- Prepare all Supplier Account Reconciliations to deadlines
- Prepare and take responsibility on balance confirmation and statement reconciliation with suppliers.
- Prepare & present weekly Accounts Payable Report to FCO for payment purposes
- Prepare accurate payments in various payment systems
- Maintain a record of all cheques that have been paid to suppliers
- Report and analyse accounts payable status in relation to cash flow activity.
- Prepare Weekly Accounts Payable report
- Assist with Accounts Receivable Functions:
- Prepare and balance Creditors Accounts Daily
- Follow up on Creditors & payments
- Assist in preparation of Accounts Receivable Reporting
- Weekly Accounts Payable Report to be presented to CFO
- Weekly Accounts Receivable Report to be presented to CFO
- Assist CFO in preparation of monthly management reports
- Work with Management Team in preparation of any/all company accounting / finance / admin requirements.
Gross Salary offered: Competitive
How to Apply
If you are looking to work for a company that is growing, is dynamic and offers you growth potential, then apply. Kindly email a one (1) page cover letter and a copy of your Curriculum Vitae to [email protected]