The United Kenya Club, a leading Private Members facility in Nairobi seeks to engage a highly qualified and self-driven Accountant.
The Accountant shall report to the General Manager of UKC.
He/She shall be responsible for overall co-ordination and management of the Accounts and Financial services.
Such a person must be mature and of good standing, and fulfills the requirements stated below.
The applicant shall be expected to demonstrate:-
- Exemplary leadership, managerial and administrative skills.
- Supervisory acumen in matters of accounting and financial procedures.
- Desire to be a true team player
- Ability to assign duties, train and delegate the same to staff under the officer.
- Such a delegation will be expected to sufficiently motivate his/her officers to meet deadlines
- Knowledge and competence in the operation of computers and accounting software packages.
- Experience of the work in a busy organization.
- Good discipline
- Fluency in English and Swahili and or French languages.
Academic / Professional qualification and experience of applicant:-
- Bachelor’s degree especially in Commerce with accounting option from a recognized University.
- Certified Public Accountant II certificate from KASNEB
- Minimum of 6 (six) years practical experience in a busy accounting position. Candidates who have worked in,Hotel Industry are encouraged to apply.
- Hands on working knowledge of Computers and Accounting software packages is a must.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates shall send their applications by registered post, courier, or any other form of secured mail to reach the addressee below on or before 2nd March, 2016
The Chairman United Kenya Club P.O. Box 42220 – 00100 GPO Nairobi