Thika Rehabilitation home is a private addiction treatment facility specializing in offering in-house therapies with a focus towards alcoholism and drug addiction, post traumatic stress disorders, depression and personality disorders.
We are looking for qualified and talented young accounting professionals to fill the following positions:
This is a three month internship programme that provides a challenging and stimulating work environment with excellent growth opportunities.
Candidate who is successful in this programme stand a chance to be deployed on a permanent basis.
The main tasks during the internship period are:
- General ledger maintenance and analysis
- managing store operations
- Bank reconciliation and cash book management
- Job costing for specialists
- Management cash flow and expenditure.
- CPA II Graduate or equivalent
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Basic computer skills including MS Office packages
- Experience in financial packages will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- A good team player
- Below 30 years of age
How to Apply
Applications and scanned copies of certificates should be sent to [email protected] before 19th September 2015.
Only email applications will be processed.
We will attempt to respond to all applications.
However only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.