Tom Mboya Labour College (TMLC) is an Institution owned by the Central Organization of Trade Unions – Kenya (COTU (K)).
The College is devoted to meeting the education and training needs of trade union leaders and members at large.
In the recent past, the college has initiated training in Human Resource Management and other Business Leadership Programs and Courses.
Besides the education aspect, Tom Mboya Labour College (TMLC) is a leading Service provider in the conference and Hospitality sector.
In order to fulfill this mandate the college therefore seeks to fill the following vacancies.
(a) Human Resource Management – 1 Post
(b) Accounts, Banking/Finance – 1 Post
2. Marketing Officer – 1 Post
For all the positions the applicants must:
- Have a good working knowledge of the public sector.
- Be conversant with laws and rules governing business environment in Kenya.
- Be result oriented and self-driven.
- Be complaint with chapter 6 of the Kenyan constitution.
- Be Computer Literate and be conversant with the computer packages.
- Be conversant with Labour Laws
- All the positions carry a competitive remuneration package.
How to Apply
Send your application letter, clearly demonstrating suitability for the post together with an updated CV, copy of academic certificates, relevant testimonials to;
Principal Tom Mboya Labour College P.O.Box 754 – 40100 Kisumu
Deadline for applications shall be 15th September 2015.
For details on qualifications please refer to our website www.tommboyacollege.ac.ke