Tour Driver Jobs at Corporate Staffing
Salary: 30k – 50k
Our client is a leading provider of private travel to high end clients and other dignitaries. They are looking to hire a dedicated driver to ensure customer satisfaction through commentaries and excellent service.
Tour Driver Job Roles and Responsibilities
- To maintain the fullest knowledge of all aspects of visitor attractions and the Estate to provide the best possible information to visitors.
- To be able to conduct commentary.
- To ensure an efficient, cheerful and courteous service is given to all customers at all times and with any reasonable assistance that may be requested.
- To ensure every effort is made where relevant to maximize sales.
- Protect confidential information about the organization and its security systems
- To observe all Health and Safety at Work regulations as set out by your employer in accordance with his statutory obligations.
- Maintain excellent customer relationships at all times.
- To be an ambassador of the organization by upholding the values and ethos of the Company.
- To be responsible for the cleanliness of the vehicle.
- To check the vehicles daily for oil, water and fuel and to report any defects to your supervisor.
- To carry out all other duties as may be reasonably requested by your supervisor when not required for the Safari Bus
Skills and Qualifications for Tour Driver Job
- 3 – 4 years experience as a tour safari driver.
- Must have a valid driving license and a PSV license.
- Must be very polished.
- Defensive/ Offensive driving skills
- Familiar with national park routes, rules and regulations.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Very good problem solving skills.
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record
- Ability to multi task, willingness to learn and positive attitude
- Males (28yrs – 42yrs) preferred.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Tour Driver) to [email protected] before Wednesday 29th June, 2016. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.